The New York Jets will once again be without rookie inside linebacker Darron Lee on Sunday, who is missing his third consecutive game with an ankle injury.
Lee, who recorded 30 tackles and 0.5 sacks in his first six career games, will be replaced once again Julian Stanford. The 26-year-old linebacker played in a team-high 83 snaps against Cleveland, including all 72 defensive snaps.
Meanwhile, New York will also likely be without Nick Mangold for the second straight week after he suffered an ankle injury against Baltimore in Week 7.
Linebacker Bruce Carter and tight end Kellen Davis were also ruled out for Gang Green, while Brent Qvale is doubtful.
On the other sideline, the Dolphins will be without tight ends Jordan Cameron, Dion Sims, and rookie cornerback Xavien Howard.
Cameron has played in three games this season and Sims only has 94 receiving yards in six games replacing him. Meanwhile, Howard has not played since Miami’s Week 4 loss to Cincinnati.
Here’s the full injury report, courtesy of the Jets media department.
New York Jets
- LB Bruce Carter (quad), OUT
- TE Kellen David (elbow), OUT
- LB Darron Lee (ankle), OUT
- OL Brent Qvale (neck), DOUBTFUL
- OL Nick Mangold (ankle), DOUBTFUL
- OL Ryan Clady (shoulder), QUESTIONABLE
- DL Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle), QUESTIONABLE
- OL Breno Giacomini (shoulder), QUESTIONABLE
- OL Brandon Shell (shoulder), QUESTIONABLE
- TE Jordan Cameron (concussion), OUT
- CB Xavien Howard (knee), OUT
- TE Dion Sims (concussion), OUT
- CB Isa Abdul-Quddus (ankle), QUESTIONABLE
- OL Jermon Bushrod (shoulder), QUESTIONABLE
- WR Devante Parker (hamstring), QUESTIONABLE
- OL Laremy Tunsil (abdomen), QUESTIONABLE
Photo courtesy of NYJets.com